Home > The Pin Is In > The Pin is In!

The Pin is In!

Who was recently spotted wearing the Autism Speaks puzzle pin? Food Network’s Paula Deen!

Special thanks to Lehigh Valley Walk Now for Autism Speaks committee member, Gloria Vollert, who also recently pinned Giada De Laurentiis, with the help of her son, Alex. Before we know it, she’ll have the entire Food Network sporting the pin!

1. Kimberly Mele
    April 12, 2010 at 6:24 pm | #1

Always love to watch you when I can, thanks for your support!

2. Tricia
    April 12, 2010 at 6:25 pm | #2

Beautiful! I love to see more people aware of Autism and the people affected.

3. karina
    April 12, 2010 at 6:53 pm | #3

I would love to get one of these pins, where could I bought it? Thanks

• autismspeaks
      April 12, 2010 at 7:04 pm | #4

Hi Karina,

You can buy the pin and other great awareness items in our online store: http://store.autismspeaks.org/. Thanks in advance for your support!

4. Marcia
    April 12, 2010 at 8:37 pm | #5

Thanks Paula for your support. Being the grandmother of a wonderful grandson with Autism, I’m so glad you can be part of our family.

5. Trish
    April 12, 2010 at 8:56 pm | #6

Thanks Paula, I am a Grandma of an adorable girl with Autism. Thanks you for showing that you care!

6. Jacqueline Salyer
    April 12, 2010 at 11:15 pm | #7

It’s so godd to see Paula support Autism my son has Autism just wish other star’s would support Autism i wouldn’t change anything about my life and the joy and love my son brings to me……..

7. dolores
    April 13, 2010 at 2:10 am | #8

Thank you Paula Deen from all us grandmoms who share the same situation as you -