Home > Awareness > Holly Robinson Peete Featured in Delta Sky Magazine

Holly Robinson Peete Featured in Delta Sky Magazine

Autism Speaks Board of Directors member Holly Robinson Peete was highlighted as the “Cause Celeb” in the October issue of Delta Sky magazine. Holly is a huge advocate not only for Autism Speaks, but also for the autism cause in general. She and her family have shared their story not only in the media but also in books. Holly and her daughter Ryan wrote a children’s book called “My Brother Charley” and Rodney Peete wrote a personal story of coming to grips with his son’s autism diagnosis in “Not My Boy.” We thank Holly for her willingness to participate in this column and encourage you to take a look!

Check out more about Holly here!

1. jodi pisano
    October 21, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Can anyone give me a name of a child psychiatrist that deals with autism and takes insurance in Southern California

• Pam
      October 26, 2010 at 6:05 pm

What type of help do you need? How old is your child?

• jodi pisano
        November 23, 2010 at 1:51 pm

He is 7. Need someone specializing in Autism

2. Shirley Garley
    October 21, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Thanks for being a advocate for autism. I am a single mother with a 32 year old son with autism. I am always wanting information to help me out. God bless you, you are a beautiful woman.

3. October 22, 2010 at 3:29 pm

It is always great to see the meaningful things that she and her family do to support and encourage other families. It never gets old.

4. DONITA M STOWE
    October 23, 2010 at 6:41 pm

I am a parent of a 6 year old son with PPDNOS and find it very comforting to know that my family and I are not in this fight alone.

5. Herc calloway
    October 24, 2010 at 1:43 am

Can someone give me information on where i can get help.In florence South Carolina with my young autism child

6. bette phelps
    November 15, 2010 at 8:21 pm

7. bette phelps
    November 16, 2010 at 10:58 am

8. November 23, 2010 at 2:15 pm

LOCKHURST ELEMENTARY- WOODLAND HILLS, CALIFORNIA, SPECIAL EDUCATION – FUNDRAISING FOR SENSORY WALL. Our school is home to nine special education class rooms with 30% of the student population in special education classes, including Autism, Downs Syndrome, Speech Disabilities, etc. Lockhurst PTSA is currently seeking Corporate Sponsorship to raise money to purchase a Sensory Wall for our special needs children. Any donation is appreciate and is tax deductible.

Jodi Pisano

9. Carrie
    December 1, 2010 at 12:05 am

“my daughter has worked with autistic children for 10 years in mississippi…i would love to find her the necklace holly was wearing on “the talk”, 11/15/10…if anyone can help!”

My 14 year-old daughter has Asperger’s Syndrome. I too saw Holly Robinson’s gold puzzle piece necklace she wore on The Talk and I’m intersted in the information about how to obtain one.