Home > Corporate Sponsors > Top 10 Reasons to Buy from the ‘Shared Heart Collection’ this Valentines Day

Top 10 Reasons to Buy from the ‘Shared Heart Collection’ this Valentines Day

This Valentines’s Day don’t forget that Autism Speaks and Autism Speaks Canadas’ partners Zales, Peoples, and Mappins continue to feature their beautiful and exclusive Shared Heart Collection. Guys, here are 10 great reasons to shop now:

•     A piece from the shared collection will last much longer than a weekend getaway.

•     If everyone buys a diamond, we’ll stimulate the economy.

•     Diamonds don’t wilt like roses.

•     Diamonds don’t have calories!

•     Because sharing is caring!

•     New diamond can double as a glass cutter for when you forget your keys and can’t get into the house.

•     You get to tell all your friends you got her a diamond this year.

•     Because you know her, and Zales knows diamonds!

•     Diamonds don’t melt.

•     $5 gets donated to Autism Speaks for every piece sold!

1. liz
    February 8, 2011 at 10:10 am

Blah corporate bs. Lab grown diamonds will bottom out the natural diamond market, which was artificially created in the first place.

• L
      February 8, 2011 at 10:41 am

• Sam
      February 14, 2011 at 9:47 am

No one asked you to participate. I would appreciate that you don’t make comments like you are. My son has autism and some people don’t realize the fight that the parents and the kids have to face everyday. I am so glad that there are people that are out there that care about children like mine and what to help. You should be a shame of yourself. Who cares if it was lab grown or not. The point is to support people with autism. Would you buy a box a cookies from the girl scouts just so you can support them? What is the difference? Grow up and stop caring about number one. There are a lot of people out there that needs help and you can be the first to do it if you would think about it.

• Stacey
        February 14, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Sam and L, I TOTALLY agree with You both on your comments. I am SO Glad and Greatful that places like this are participating in Autism Awareness. We need to get the word out and to as many people as possible. We need to find out what is causing this in our Children and try to find a cure for it. Autism is growing and fast. We need all the support for Autism Awarness that we can get. I am a Proud parent of a Beautiful little Girl with Autism and I do understand the fight and the struggle. But I dont think that Zales advertises that if a piece from the Shared Heart Collection is bought that a part of the proceeds goes to Autism. If that is put out there maybe even MORE people would by and HELP support the Cause ;)

2. Julie
    February 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm

L :Huh? This is to support Autism Speaks–and they are a corporate sponsor. That’s it. I think it is a great idea with Valentine’s Day coming up.

Totally agree. This is about partnering for Austism, not about politics.

3. Patricia C.
    February 8, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Thank you to this companies to support such a great cause as AUTISM, the more we support and know about it, the faster we will defeat it.

4. kathy
    February 8, 2011 at 8:14 pm

I am not a fan of heart shaped jewelry, but will definately get something to support the cause.

5. Philippe
    February 9, 2011 at 9:29 am

Another good reason: the heart shaped jewelry commercials feature Jane Seymour, who still looks good 20 years after Dr. Quinn ended.

6. Dawn0331
    February 9, 2011 at 4:32 pm

I am very upset that a company like Zales would spell Autism wrong on their opening page to the Shared Hearts collection that they are selling.

7. Patricia C.
    February 14, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Liz, I invite you to participate in a different blog , maybe one that talks about lab created diamonds or natural diamonds that cause human losses in some countries in Africa, etc. etc. , what we talk in this blog about is something IMPORTANT, CRUCIAL to Sam’s Family or L. or my own, AUTISM ,all we care about is the help and sponsorship from Zalez, Mappins a Peolpe jewelry stores for AUTISM and we should thank them for caring . Happy Valentines Day to the Autism Speaks bloggers and family !!!!

8. Rosa
    February 15, 2011 at 1:56 am

My husband and I walked by Zales on Friday. I did a double take when I saw an Autism Speaks sign on their display case. Our 4 year was diagnosed with autism last year. After learning that a portion of the proceeds of the Shared Heart Collection goes to Autism Speaks my husband bought me a necklace as a Valentine’s Day present. It’s so pretty and we were able to help our cause in a small way =)

9. Ariel Martin
    March 1, 2011 at 11:25 pm

I got one for my birthday present and its just simply beautiful.
    I love it. I cried when i figured out what it was for and now every time i touch this silver heart around my neck I’m overwhelmed with joy. This necklace is so much more then jewelry. Its a sign of that Autism has always been made to be beautiful.

10. Mary Jane
    January 18, 2012 at 12:01 am

I also did a double take when I walked in the Zales store and saw the Autism Speaks symbol and a glass case devoted to the Shared Heart collection. I have a daughter with autism, age 26, whom we adopted from Colombia. My husband and I bought several pieces of this jewelry for our daughter’s respite workers and relatives, along with some for me also. The design is beautiful and so fitting for autism. I would love to know the story behind the design and who designed it, and what was the inspiration. It is so much prettier than the Open Hearts by Jane Seymore, and supports a worthy cause. I love the jewelry and appreciate that Zales is supporting autism.