Home > Autism Speaks U > Kerry Magro to Host LIVE Facebook Chat

Kerry Magro to Host LIVE Facebook Chat

Kerry Magro will be here on Thursday, August 11 at 3pm EDT to host a LIVE Facebook Chat. Kerry, an adult who has autism, is a recent graduate of Seton Hall University and active member in our college program, Autism Speaks U. He started the club Student Disability Awareness on campus to help spread awareness and raise funds for those affected by autism. Please join us as Kerry shares with us what it is like to live with autism.

To join the chat, visit our Facebook Tab!

1. Alicia
    August 8, 2011 at 1:22 pm

i want to hear about Kerry’s story!!! i am a mother of 2 autistic children. ages 7 and 3. So interesting to me, and it sounds like this could give me more motivation.

2. Grayce Benesh
    August 11, 2011 at 1:15 pm

HI Im Deaf Single Mother who has autism daughter 12 year old, Maryjane and I are only one here in texas that dont know other Deaf Parents that has autism here so Im all alone here!! no social life nothing!!! so I need your help with my autism daughter to speak or play with friends! I hate seeing her growing up alone! It hurts so much for both of us!!! also my Adopted family dont know how to handle her or visit my daughter so Im all alone here xoxoxoxo

3. Rebecca
    August 11, 2011 at 1:27 pm

I would love to listen but will not be available at 3pm. Will there be a play back video?

4. Josephine
    August 11, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I will love to chat have three grandsons with autism

5. katie Molina
    August 11, 2011 at 3:00 pm

As a mother who has a son leaving high school this year, I’m am concerned of what my son will expect in regarding services for the student with autism in the college arena. Its going to be difficult I know.

6. August 11, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Where on the spectrum (mild, moderate or severe autism) are you and have you always been there? Did you have help with your college classes?