Home > Awareness > James Durbin To Do List!

James Durbin To Do List!

This post is adapted from ‘JAMESDURBININFO.’

To Do List

In the spirit of supporting all things James, here is what you need to do today to support our favorite rocker.

1. Check out the new website at www.DurbinRock.com. You could get lost for hours there – it’s awesome. Think about your Christmas list and check out the merchandise section.
    2. Sign up for the Community on the website and flood James with congratulations.
    3. It is Follow Friday on twitter. Put #FF in front of James’ twitter name and tweet it. #FF @DurbinRock. While you are at it, add some of your other favorite celebrities and James fans.
    4. Be sure you like James on Facebook if you haven’t done it yet already.
    5. Want mobile updates? Subscribe by sending text “james” to 30644

Within a few weeks it will be time for voting for James video on VH1. This is going to be important for getting James’ video into the top 10. VH1 is watched…..so keep your voting fingers limber!

1. pat
    October 28, 2011 at 3:36 pm

you are wonderful. God continue to bless you! My daughter has Autism and she is truly a miracle. There is nothing she cant do!!! She is a freshman in HS. Doing wonderfully.

2. shelly johnson
    October 28, 2011 at 3:47 pm

HOPEFULLY when the cd is released I will get a copy of it….He was very good on AMERICAN IDOL…

3. October 28, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Just ordered my package from his website. Very impressed with his talent, drive and focus. Love that he is involved in both the Autism and Tourette’s communities.

4. Grisel
    October 28, 2011 at 7:18 pm

God Blessed you with your talent, and he will continue to Bless you and your family. I have a
    grandson Gabriel he is 8 yrs old, and has Aspergers syndrome. God has also Blessed him in many ways. God made you all very unique and very special.

Good luck to you James.

5. October 28, 2011 at 7:51 pm

You guys so completely rock……♥

6. Ed
    October 28, 2011 at 8:19 pm

God Bless you James!!! You are truly a humble, amazing, gifted, and wonderful young man!!! Lots of luck in the future and much much SUCCESS to you!!!!

7. October 28, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Well, all I can say is James is amazing. He is an inspiration both to me and my daughter. At 4yrs. old I was told my daughter was Autistic and would most likely end up in a special school with no hope of living a life of her own (the Dr. didn’t put it so softly). Today, she is a beautiful 13yr. old teenager, and this year is in all regular education classes and 2 with some inclass support. She has plenty of friends, is learning guitar, and has been in Kung fu for several years. She knows she has Autism, speaks freely about it and educates those around her about it. James…as a Mother of a child with Autism, I can’t tell you how much you warm my heart, give hope to others that walk this path, and you made my daughters night when you high-five’d her at the Newark NJ Idol concert! We have already pre-ordered your album. Rock on James so that we can all enjoy you and your gifts!

8. October 28, 2011 at 10:21 pm

James is amazing, your song are very cool. Love me bad and stand up. My support for James.

9. October 29, 2011 at 7:14 am

When he sang “Uprising” by Muse it blew me out of the water and I am an old lady!

10. October 29, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Hiya James,aways here to support awareness,take care,Kim:-)

11. Germaine Petrick
    November 1, 2011 at 10:48 am

Hi James ! I am so proud of you, you have a godgiven talent so SOAR TO THE STARS….THE SKY IS THE LIMIT !!!!
    My son who is 12 also is very musically inclined , he has been able to play the drums (full set) since he was 18 months old but also a drum roll…as you know there are adults who cannot do it.
    I am very much for the AWARENESS & EDUCATE ABOUT AUTISM ! You have given hope to many families , you are a HUGE INSPIRATION to me & my family ! I can’t even count how many times my husband & I cried when you were singing, I REALLY cried when you didn’t win. GOD has another plan for you but make no mistake DO NOT GIVE UP, just a thought I would like for you to consider ….possibly being a spokesman for any of the Autism groups but AUTISM SPEAKS is the biggest. You could open many, many doors for our children & families .

I just might be one of your biggest fans !!!!

Germaine Petrick
    Saint Johns, Michigan

12. E-Boy
    February 27, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Hey James, if you ever read this, I have tourettes syndrome as well. When I listen to you for the next week to a month I fell like telling everybody on the streets about ts. I’m going through some crap @ school, but you remind me that I’m not the only one with tourettes. I have a Iowa support group. The URL is: http://itsasupportgroup.org/. If you would like to check it out, that would be great.
    THANKS MAN!!!!!