Updated Searchable Grants Search Now Online
Today we launched a consolidated grant search engine on autismspeaks.org that contains all of the research and community grants that we have funded since 2006. This comprehensive search gives our community and staff a complete picture of the impact that Autism Speaks has on the community and around the world.
Here are the top 6 features that this updated site includes:
- Both Science and Family Services grants, with icons to distinguish them
- Attachments! Contributors to the database can now add attachments describing the outcomes of the grants. This will include research papers and/or links to publications available online.
- Advanced search that allows for multiple terms and criteria.
- Customized search and export for offline and presentation use
- Behind the scenes goodness: Including a “data bridge” to keep the grants up to date
You can find all this goodness here.