Home > Awareness, Weekly Whirl > The Autism Speaks Puzzle Piece Appeared on ABC’s ‘Grey’s Anatomy!’

The Autism Speaks Puzzle Piece Appeared on ABC’s ‘Grey’s Anatomy!’

Last night we couldn’t believe our eyes! The Autism Speaks Puzzle Piece appeared on an episode of Grey’s Anatomy! There was no autism storyline, just our poster! Thanks so much ABC for helping to spread autism awareness!

You can watch full the episode here!

PS: We are on the 24th minute!

1. Amber Askew
    February 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm

I was so excited when I saw that poster last night. My husband and I were watching and all of a sudden I jump up and go “OMG that the Autism Speaks poster! Whoo hoo!” Thank you so much ABC for helping spread awareness!!

2. Lillian Gareis
    February 10, 2012 at 4:44 pm

i saw that and was very happy to see it. I watch Greys Anatomy all the time. Also, my grandson has Autism. So to se that was wonderful, maybe this will help to have more people aware.

3. vivian
    February 10, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Thanks to ABC to help spread autism. Also to Grey’s Anatomy (my favorite TV show).

4. Stephanie
    February 12, 2012 at 1:07 pm

I saw that! I rewind it just to make sure I wasn’t seeing things! Thanks to ABC!!

5. connie
    February 14, 2012 at 2:00 pm

I saw this as well and I jumped out of my chair so quick I almost woke my daughter. Who would have thought that I would have gotten so excited about this LOL. Grey’s is my favorite show and they have made me love it even more by showing this!

6. Renata Irving
    February 17, 2012 at 9:05 am

Thank you ABC! Love the AutismSpeaks poster on “Grey’s Anatomy” , the Autism story-line a few seasons ago on “Private Practice”, and on day-times “General Hospital” (Antonio Sabato’s character’s son on the show). Even if the story-line is controversial, at least
    it is being talked about.

7. Becky
    February 17, 2012 at 11:30 am

Love the show and LOVED the poster! I was so excited to see it!!! Way to go ABC!

8. February 17, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I have noticed that the mens basketball coach Jim Calhoun (who has now fell ill) wears a puzzle pin on his lapel.

9. g-mom
    February 18, 2012 at 10:28 am

yes i so it think that was great ,Now if we can get a south carolina tag for our car for Autism this would be great also .